Export Database to SQL for Microsoft SQL Server helps to save table's data as a set of INSERT SQL statements and optional CREATE TABLE statement. Predefined or custom separators like 'go', two identity support modes and a few options make this tool flexible.
This application includes an easy-to-learn and to-use wizard-like interface. This handy utility helps database developers and database administrators to create table-based SQL script within seconds.
Here are some key features of "Export Database to SQL for SQL Server":
· Easy to use wizard interface
· Predefined or custom separators for SQL statements
· Include or exclude modes for Identity columns
· Support predefined data sources (DSN) as well as direct connections by server name
· Trusted connections to SQL server support
· Support project files
· Built-in and on-line help system
· ODBC driver for MS SQL Server
· Exports 10 rows only
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Greater support for SQL Server Express
· New diagnostics process GUI extensions
· New feedback center