Export Query to SQL for Microsoft SQL Server will help you save results of a query execution as a set of INSERT SQL statements. Predefined or custom separators like 'go', two identity support modes and a few options make this tool flexible.
The program has easy to learn and to use wizard interface. This handy utility helps database developers and database administrators to create query-based SQL script within seconds.
Here are some key features of "Export Query to SQL for SQL server":
· Easy to use wizard interface
· Export text and image data (for Professional version only)
· Predefined or custom separators for SQL statements
· Support predefined data sources (DSN) as well as direct connections by server name
· Trusted connections to SQL server support
· Support project files
· Command line support (for Professional version only)
· Built-in and on-line help system
· ODBC driver for MS SQL Server
· Exports 10 rows only
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Performance enhancements
· Greater support for SQL Server 6.5