This Export tool for Microsoft SQL server will create SQL script for database objects definitions: tables, views, triggers, indexes, primary and foreign keys, procedures, etc. The tool supports ANSI and UNICODE scripts.
Also, custom or predefined SQL statements separators are supported. The program has easy to learn and to use wizard interface. This handy utility helps database developers and administrators to create SQL script for any Microsoft SQL server database schema (metadata) within seconds.
Here are some key features of "Export Schema to SQL for SQL Server":
· Easy to use wizard interface
· Export for: tables, views, triggers, procedures, indexes, primary and foreign keys.
· Predefined or custom separators for SQL statements
· Support predefined data sources (DSN) as well as direct connections by server name
· Trusted connections to SQL server support
· Support project files
· Command line support (for Professional version only)
· Built-in and on-line help system
· ODBC driver for MS SQL Server
· Can handle up to 10 rows or objects
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Greater support for new SQL Server 2008 features