FileMaker Pro gives you the tools you need to manage, customize, and share your information on a network or over the web with Windows.
Create custom databases:
Create custom databases for your own unique needs. To get started just drag and drop Microsoft Excel data into FileMaker Pro.
Get step-by-step reporting tools to help you manage and automate your tasks. Easily create and email reports in Excel or PDF.
Publish data to the web:
Securely publish your databases to the web in a few clicks. Create surveys, registration sites, customer feedback forms, and more.
Share in a couple of clicks:
Safely share with both Windows and Mac users. Plus share your databases over a network with up to 9 other users.
Here are some key features of "FileMaker Pro":
· Get results in minutes with drag and drop importing of Excel files or choosing from 30 pre-designed starter solutions.
· Customize databases to work the way you do - add your company logo, background colors, custom field names, and more.
· Provide web access to FileMaker information for anytime, anywhere access over the web.
· Share information outside your FileMaker workgroup in popular formats by saving files as Adobe PDF and Excel.
· Windows XP Professional, Home Edition (Service Pack 2):
· Pentium III 500MHz or higher
· 256MB of RAM
· CD-ROM drive
· SVGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution video adapter and display
· Windows Vista Ultimate, Business, Home:
· 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or higher
· 512 MB of RAM
· SVGA (800x600) or higher resolution video adapter and display
· CD-ROM drive
· Windows 7:
· 1 GHz or faster
· 1 GB RAM
· DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
· 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution video adapter and display
· DVD drive
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Layout design and rendering:
· Addressed an issue where portal line borders could render thicker than necessary.
Save as PDF:
· Addressed an issue where FileMaker Pro may crash when generating a PDF on Windows XP.
· Addressed an issue that slows down printing a Classic theme on Windows.