FileMaker Pro 184.108.40.2064
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in FileMaker Pro 220.127.116.114:
- Security Update - FileMaker 13.0v9/FileMaker 12
- Available for: FileMaker 13 and FileMaker 12 Platforms. This update is being released in two stages to minimize compatibility issues. FileMaker Server 13.0v9 and FileMaker Pro/Advanced 13.0v9 will be released first, with FileMaker Go 13.0.9, FileMaker Server 12 Security Update and FileMaker Pro/Advanced 12 Security Update following in approximately 2 weeks. FileMaker Go 12 will not be updated. FileMaker Go 13.0.9 will retain compatibility with the FileMaker Server 12 Security Update.
- Impact: A potential SSL issue could allow network communication to be compromised.
- Description: An issue with FileMaker's root SSL certificates could allow network communication to be compromised. This issue was addressed by updates to application UI and to FileMaker security certificates.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 351 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- File Maker Inc
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Internet \ Servers \ Database Utils
As far as applicability goes, FileMaker Pro can be used for both home and business data management. At home, you can keep track of contacts, events, medical records, budgets, inventory, receipts and catalog almost all formats of multimedia files.
While in a work environment, FileMaker Pro can be used to manage expense reports, purchase orders, product catalogs, research notes, personnel records, resource scheduling and faculty staff.
The list though doesn't have to stop there. The key feature of FileMaker Pro is that it offers a wide range of database templates that novice users can customize and experts perfect.
Going into details, you can take a template and reposition its elements, reshape objects, add pictures, change text field names and everything you can think of in terms of designing what is the interface of the database.
Having that covered, you can define sub-scripts for tasks and then create a script that performs the sub-scripts. It sounds complex and indeed it is but this ensures that you are capable of fully optimizing and enhancing the functionality of the database.
The application provides you with four work modes: Browse, Find, Layout and Preview, which enable you to customize data in detail, search and replace particular records and design the way information is displayed before printing.
If by any chance the existing templates don’t match your needs, you are completely free to import data from an Excel file and create a database from scratch. With FileMaker Pro you can also link two databases together.
With FileMaker Pro create and grant account privileges to share the database content over the Internet. This enables you to access and modify data from a web browser that is opened in a PC or mobile device.
It’s safe to say that FileMaker Pro is a highly versatile product if you’re looking for an all-in-one database solution but you have to study it well to be able to access its full potential.
FileMaker Pro was reviewed by Alexandru Chirila, last updated on April 7th, 2015
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / 7
feature list requirements limitations