Full Convert provides powerful and comfortable way to convert data of many databases. Source databases supported: Microsoft Access, dBase, FoxPro, Microsoft Excel, Interbase/Firebird, Lotus 1-2-3, MySQL, Oracle, Paradox, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Text files, ODBC, XML. Target databases supported: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Access, Interbase/Firebird.
Target database structure is displayed in tree-like browser with multiselect, allowing you to easily navigate through huge databases. Unique feature of Full Convert is powerful actions and parameters handling. All your actions are recorded and can be easily executed later for new data snapshot. There are some revolutionary features built into Full Convert with each new version.
Full Convert Enterprise is a useful application which allows users to handle databases of unlimited sizes.
We even added a nice visual indicator so you can tell when the table converted has large binary data which causes it to be converted more slowly than our typical 5000+ records per second throughput
Here are some key features of "Full Convert Enterprise":
· Convert data, indexes and constraints (depends on database)
· Browse through your target database and perform advanced actions
· Conversion can be cancelled anytime
· All errors are logged Invalid field values are converted as nulls and logged on which row they occured - you can convert huge tables without stopping because of few invalid fields
· Examine tables' data in advanced grid, memo fields can be examined in multi-line view
· Multiselect - perform actions on multible objects at once
· View all SQL commands issued to database during conversion process for easy revision
· Change structure of database with ease extract columns and data to another table with all links preserved merge tables drop, rename, modify columns' properties create indexes drop unused tables drop unused columns
· Execute freeform SQL
· See record counts of tables while you work
· Command-line support
· All your actions are recorded and stored in encrypted session file - on next conversion you can choose to simply convert, or to convert and execute all recorded actions - you can automatically convert and change structure to desired with a single mouse click.
· All the records after first 50 have watermark applied over data in the target database
· Most table columns named starting with trial_column
· Foreign keys in trial are not migrated
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed scheduler on Windows server machines
· Added option to disable use of UNISTR function when inserting data to Oracle