Geeksnerds SQL Recovery is a tool that allows users to repair corrupt MDF files with ease. With this application, they can restore database information and objects such as indexes, triggers or functions.
In order to retrieve the desired data, you simply have to select the MDF file. The tool will scan it and display detected contents. This way, you can select the items you want to recover and save them.
· Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
· Memory: 512 MB minimum, 1 GB recommended
· 10 MB of free space for installation
· Display: Minimum 800 x 600
· Processor: P-III or higher / 800 MHZ processor or higher
· In order to recover/repair information as a new database, the current or upper version of source database of SQL server must be installed
· You cannot save data
· Nag screen