Desktop app to browse and administer your MongoDB cluster
JMongoBrowser was designed to provide you with all the features you'll need for a successful MongoDB cluster administration.
- connect to a single server, a replica set, or a MongoS instance
- DB ops: create, drop, authenticate, command, eval, …
- Collection ops: create, rename, drop, find, insert, save, …
- Document ops: update, duplicate, remove, …
- Index ops: create, drop, …
- Shard ops: enable sharding, add shard, shard collection, …
- GUI Document builder
- Import / Export data from database to local files in JSON, BSON, CSV format.
- Support for query options and write concerns (getLastError)
- Display of numerous stats (server status, db stats, replication info, etc)
- Mongo tree refreshes to have a real time view of cluster (servers up/down, durability, etc)
- All operations are executed in background to keep UI responsive
- Background threads can repeat commands automatically
- GUI is identical on all OS