LinqConnect for Silverlight enables developers to create web apps that include ORM support for database access.
Additionally, LinqConnect for Silverlight comes with an integrated SQLite-based database engine that can be used to store data in isolated storage via a local relational database.
· Silverlight SDK 4 and higher
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The bug with the nullable properties in composite foreign keys is fixed
· The bug related to the MissingMethodException error is fixed (SQLite)
· Support for SQL Server Compact Edition 3.5 and 4.0 is added
· Devart.Data.Linq.Binary and System.Data.Linq.Binary types are added to the "Type Mapping Rule Editor"
· The bug with referencing a custom assembly in T4 template is fixed