MS Access To PostgreSQL 184.108.40.206
Convert your Access database to a PostgreSQL database or dumpfile
If you want to send your Access tables directly to a PostgreSQL database you need to install an ODBC driver for the PostgreSQL database.
- Transfer data directly to a server
- Create a dump file
- Optional transfer of indexes
- Optional transfer of records
- Optional transfer of default values in field definitions
- Identifies and transfers auto number field types
- Command line interface
MS Access To PostgreSQL
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Can ignore blobs that are too large to transfer
- Handles tables where indexes cannot be read
- Support for table names with double spaces