Access to PostgreSQL is a small program that will convert Microsoft Access Databases to PostgreSQL. In order to achieve this, you will be required to connect to your Access database first.
If you want to send your Access tables directly to a PostgreSQL database you need to install an ODBC driver for the PostgreSQL database.
Here are some key features of "MS Access To PostgreSQL":
- Transfer data directly to a server
- Create a dump file
- Optional transfer of indexes
- Optional transfer of records
- Optional transfer of default values in field definitions
- Identifies and transfers auto number field types
- Command line interface
- Can ignore blobs that are too large to transfer
- Handles tables where indexes cannot be read
- Support for table names with double spaces