Open Teradata Viewer was developed as a Java-based, open source Teradata database navigator.
Now, you can view and analyze all your Teradata information with this easy-to-use and handy instrument.
Here are some key features of "Open Teradata Viewer":
· Tested on Teradata database
· Syntax highlighting
· SQL reformatting
· Open, export and import BLOB's and CLOB's
· Export results to Excel, PDF or flat file
· Copy and paste BLOB's and CLOB's
· Export results to insert statements
· Consult the database structure in the schema browser
· Support for plug-ins
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· setBracketMatchingEnabled(boolean) now checks for brackets "to the right" of the caret if one is not found "to the left."
· Added API to create custom hyperlinks in SyntaxTextArea.
· Added "mark occurrences" support for XML. Currently just highlights the tag name at the current caret position and its match.
· Fixed issue when auto-inserting spaces for tabs.
· Major refactoring of rendering code.
· "Traditional" selection rendering is now supported; that is, selected text can now be rendered as syntax highlighted tokens with a "selection" background (as it was previously), or as text as a single color with the "selection" background (as standard text components do). See SyntaxTextArea.setUseSelectedTextColor(boolean).
· Fixed performance issue in FoldingAwareIconRowHeader when it paints "active regions."
· Added some new token types to better differentiate markup tokens from "regular" language tokens. This allows for better syntax highlighting.
· Upgraded Teradata JDBC driver 14.00.00.30 -> 14.10.00.17