OraDump to Excel is a small and useful software application that can help you convert Oracle dump files into Excel spreadsheets.
Each Oracle table becomes a worksheet, each record becomes a row. The program has high performance due to direct reading and writing (it does not use ODBC or any other middleware software). Command line support allows to script, automate and schedule the conversion process.
Here are some key features of "OraDump to Excel":
· All versions of Oracle dump files are supported
· Converts tables containing more than 65535 records (splits data into multiple MS Excel files if necessary)
· Converts multi-file Oracle dump files
· Easy-to-use wizard-style interface
· Option to convert individual tables
· Stores conversion settings into profile
· Command line support
· Output spreadsheet is compatible with MS Excel 5.0 and higher
· Full install/uninstall support
· Converts only five records for each database table
· Does not convert columns having user-defined types