OraDump to MySQL is a compact tool designed to help you import the data from an Oracle dump file into your MySQL database. The program is designed to guide through all the required steps and is able to sand the data directly to the server.
You can also store the database entries to a MySQL dump file that can be used later for importing the data. The user can save the conversion parameters to a file that can be loaded for repeated operations.
Here are some key features of "OraDump to MySQL":
· Can import data from multi-file Oracle dumps
· You can merge the converted data to a MySQL database
· Command line support
· Can convert foreign keys
· Can only convert the first five entries from each database table.
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new installer with digital signature
· bugfix: reading through 0x?FFFFFFF position
· bugfix: reading data splitted into several partitions