Paradox Direct Engine (ActiveX) 2.94
Fast load the any Paradox table to MS Jet/ADO datasource
No any external libraries for Paradox reading (no BDE, ODBC etc) - native, direct and fast record loading. Just specify the target MS Jet/ADO connection and records from Paradox table will be imported.
A lot of import modes supported:
· imAppend: add records to the destination table
· imUpdate: update record in destination with matching record from source
· imAppendUpdate: if record exists in destination, update it. Otherwise, add it
· imDelete: delete records in destination that match records in source
· imCopy: delete all records in destination, repopulate from the source
· imAppendNewOnly: add records to destination table if no matching record only.
Also you may:
· specify the custom mappings (define the correspondence between fields in destination and parsed fields in Paradox file)
· create a new table in MS Jet/ADO datasource with same structure as parsed from Paradox
· different SQL syntax supported (SQL92, MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, DB2, Interbase/Firebird etc
· load data into destination table/view or editable query
· convert Paradox/dBase records to CSV-file or SQL-dump (INSERT-statements) without loading to recordset (on-fly conversion)
· specify the range of loaded records (first and/or last record number)
get the list of tables in directory (with sub folders and/or by wildcard if you need)
· get a list of field names and types for any table
· filter the record (for example, load customers from USA only).
Paradox Direct Engine (ActiveX)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!