PostgreSQL Code Factory will offer users the possibility to perform SQL queries and to manage their scripts. The application also provides you with a powerful set of tools to edit and execute SQL scripts, build visual diagrams for numeric data, customize user interface according to your needs and much more.
With all these features our software will be an everyday assistant in your work with PostgreSQL database server.
Here are some key features of "PostgreSQL Code Factory":
· Visual Query Builder: PostgreSQL Code Factory provides you with the powerful tool intended for designing queries as visual diagrams. This tool does not require any knowledge of the SELECT statement syntax, it will form a query automatically, you just need to mark what information you want to retrieve;
· Handy SQL Editor with code folding and syntax highlighting to prevent mistakes in syntax at once. Also it is possible to separate SQL scripts into regions that can be individually collapsed or expanded;
· Simultaneous executing of several queries with multi-threading in order to continue your work with the software while the query is executing;
· Advanced data management: viewing, editing, grouping, sorting and filtering abilities to analyze the data in the most convenient way;
· Data export to as many as 14 file formats including Excel, RTF and HTML;
· Data import from Excel, CSV, text files and more;
· Powerful BLOB Viewer/Editor: with PostgreSQL Code Factory you can view or edit BLOB data in the following ways: hexadecimal dump, plain text, graphical image or HTML page. A graphical representation of BLOB data supports five image formats: BMP, Windows metafile, JPEG, GIF and PNG.
· Pentium PC or higher;
· 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended);
· 10 MB of free hard disk space;
· SVGA-compatible video adapter;
· Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher.
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
The SQL Editor and SQL Script Editor have been dramatically improved:
· Unicode support has been implemented. Starting with this version you can view and edit queries and scripts containing string literals in almost any possible language including, for example, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.
· Also it becomes possible to load/save files in different encodings. If you try to save an SQL script containing non-locale characters to a file in an incompatible encoding, a warning about a potential loss of data will be issued.
· Text change markers are now at your disposal. Yellow markers show changed but unsaved lines of code, and green markers show changes in this session that have been saved.
· Now the application allows you to use Code snippets, segments of reusable code that you can copy into the editor. To insert a snippet into the edited text, use the corresponding item of the popup menu or Ctrl+J shortcut.
· The code folding appearance has been update...