Rapid Query Pro is a database manager supporting Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle databases and ODBC sources.
With Rapid Query Pro you can connect to a database, create tables, queries and improve your SQL knowledge.
Rapid Query Pro provides lightning-fast and very advanced autocomplete as you type, saving keystrokes and time. Table and SQL query result data can be edited in-place. Editing is in-memory, so you can always choose to commit or rollback all your changes at once.
If your server is slow, or network lag is an issue, this feature enables you to make needed changes much faster- Rapid Query allows you to connect to multiple servers and databases in the same time. You can write queries, browse and edit tables of Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle databases and ODBC databases - all from a single interface.
And, you write queries with the help of our advanced autocomplete engine (similar to intellisense), making typos thing of past and greatly reducing time needed to write complex queries.
NOTE: You will need to request a trial key in order to be able to use this application.
Here are some key features of "Rapid Query Pro":
· Autocomplete as you write SQL queries, supports CamelCase matching (EA matches EmployeeAddress, for example)
· GUI-based database and object design
· Modern and attractive user interface
· Table and result set data editing
· Cached data editing, allowing fast edits and ability to either commit or cancel all changes
· Code formatting for MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle
· SSH tunnel for remote MySQL servers
· Unicode (international characters) support both in query editor and table grid
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added ability to rename a tab in-place
· F5 shortcut now executes current script, like Ctrl+E
· If part of script is selected, only that part will be executed