SQL Delta is a handy and reliable application designed to compare and synchronize SQL databases structures and data.
SQL Delta is a great value, fast SQL Server 7, 2000 and 2005 database compare tool used to analyze, compare and synchronize database structures and data. SQL Delta will script the differences between two databases allowing you to synchronize the two with the click of a button.
With SQL Delta you can perform a data compare between the two selected databases, comparing one or more tables at a time. The combination of Schema and Data compare allows you to synchronize an entire database at one time with one product.
Here are some key features of "SQL Delta":
· Synchronize the schema of two SQL databases
· Synchronize the data within two databases
· Easy to read difference display
· Automatically generate and run change scripts
· Control comparison projects with an advanced project manager
· Comprehensive reporting including difference, schema and data reports
· Generate Snapshots for offline comparisons
· Run scheduled comparisons and control SQL Delta using command line scripting.
· Comprehensive filtering and searching of schema objects
· Fantastic value for money: you get two products, structure and data compare, in one package
· SQL Server
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· SQL Delta for SQL Server (SDSS) Version 5.1 has been significantly re-engineered to perform faster compares and quicker script generation, to work with SQL Server 2008 and support Unicode throughout the application.
· The data compare now provides two result views, the original view with the source row and target row following on and now a side-by-side view displaying the source and target rows merged into one long row.
· Smarter schema scripting for column name changes. New filters and filter window so you can easly customize the display filters.
· More searching and filtering of results throughout the application, even an owners filter