SQLite Data Wizard description
A Windows GUI utility for SQLite data management, ASP.NET programming
SQLite Data Wizard is a multi-featured Windows GUI utility for managing your SQLite data.
It provides you with a number of easy-to-use wizards for performing the required data manipulation easily and quickly. SQLite Data Wizard allows you to generate PHP scripts for the selected tables and queries, convert any ADO-compatible database to your SQLite database, export data from SQLite tables and queries to most popular formats, and import data into the tables.
Here are some key features of "SQLite Data Wizard":
Optimum price/quality ratio:
· SQLite Data Wizard is a good choice for everyone who need manage data and create interactive web apps with a convenient easy-to-use interface
· The software equips users with all the productivity tools they need to speed up data management processes and ASP.NET scripts creation, but costs much less than other similar products.
Clear in use:
· Even a newbie can use SQLite Data Wizard
· SQLite Data Wizard provides you with an easy-to-use shell application and well-described wizard system, so it really does not require a deep knowledge of SQLite from its users. You will hardly come across any difficulties when running implemented services.
Premium ASP.NET Generator:
· With SQLite Data Wizard you can instantly create a set of ASP.NET scripts for further work with your database through the web
· ASP.NET Generator is a powerful tool that can produce a full set of ASP (Active Server Pages) quickly from a SQLite database. It really saves your time and is suitable for both beginners and experienced developers alike.
Powerful Command-Line Interface:
· Automate your work and save your time
· SQLite Data Wizard supports a number of command-line options that make it possible to fully automate all the data management routines.
· Any ADO-compatible database can be converted into your SQLite database
· Data Pump Wizard is a module of SQLite Data Wizard allowing you to pump databases (both structure and data) from such sources as MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, SQLite to your SQLite database.
Advanced Data Export wizard:
· SQLite Data Wizard supports a lot of formats for data export
· Powerful tools for exporting data from SQLite tables and queries to most popular formats (MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, HTML, XML, PDF) are at your disposal.
Reliable Data Import abilities:
· A fully adjustable Data Import Wizard will help you to save your time
· SQLite Data Wizard import features were intended to simplify your everyday work. You can import data from MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT, CSV formats.
Latest SQLite versions support:
· SQLite Data Wizard supports all the latest versions of SQLite
· Use SQLite Data Wizard to work with any SQLite version! The application provides full support for all the required features implemented in the new server versions.
Flexible Task Scheduler:
· You can create scheduled tasks for executing ASP.NET and PHP scripts generation, data pump, data export or data import in background mode at specified time
· One of the distinguishing features of SQLite Data Wizard consists in the ability to schedule tasks for executing them (once or periodically) later. A scheduled task starts a wizard with its template and does not require any actions from the user during execution.
System tray agent:
· Set the task options once and do not let repeated manipulations bother you
· It is a separate application which can execute tasks without Data Wizard running in the current time. You just need to include them in the list of SQLite Data Wizard Task Scheduler. You can also make Wizard get loaded automatically at Windows start up.
· Processor Pentium -166MHz
· 64MB RAM
· 10MB HDD
· 30 days free trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The SQL Dump wizard has been implemented. This tool allows you to export the data from selected tables and views as a set of INSERT statements (both single-row and multi-row INSERTs are supported). It is also possible to generate the CREATE TABLE statements.
Data Pump features:
· User-defined data type mappings have been added. This feature allows you to specify which data types from the target database will correspond to the data types from the source one. For example, you can convert char to varchar, varchar to nvarchar or even varchar to int (of course data types should be compatible). It is also possible to specify size and precision for each mapped data type (if applicable).
· Starting from this version the software tries to recognize autoincrement columns in the source database and convert them in the best possible way.
· A possibility of transferring data using bulk-loading commands has been added (for MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle). This feature can speed u...