SQLyog MySQL GUI is the most powerful MySQL manager and admin tool, combining the features of MySQL Administrator, phpMyAdmin and other MySQL Front Ends and MySQL GUI tools.
SQLyog is an easy to use, compact and very fast graphical tool to manage your MySQL database anywhere in the world.
Here are some key features of "SQLyog":
· MySQL 5.x compatible
· Create/Drop/Alter Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers and Events.
· HTTP and SSH Tunneling - smartly manage your MySQL server even if the MySQL port is blocked or remote access to MySQL is disallowed!
· Protect your data with SSL encryption
· smart AutoComplete
· Formats SQL statements
· proactive Query Profiler
· Favorite Manager to neatly organize your favorite SQL statements
· very fast retrieval of data
· Advanced GUI Query Builder. Supports JOINs, aggregate as well as 'common' functions, sorting (ORDER BY) and filtering (WHERE and HAVING) and ALIAS.
· SQLyog Migration Toolkit - use the GUI or specify a query
· Schema and Data synchronization tools
· powerful Scheduled Backup with email notification
· schedule various jobs
· Notification Services - execute unattended queries for database maintainence of data verification with flexible email option
· update result returned from query - also supports queries with JOINs. No dialogues - just edit!
· manage foreign key relationships
· fully InnoDB compliant
· supports MySQL pluggable storage engines architecture
· multi-threaded query execution with option to allow multiple query execution simultaneously
· view your results in GRID/TEXT mode
· filter data and resultsets directly form the context menu of a displayed value
· execute (very large) SQL-scripts as batch files
· execute multiple queries returning more than 1000s of rows per resultset. Its very efficient in memory.
· very compact binary
· written entirely in C/C++/Win32 APIs using native MySQL C APIs. No wrapper classes used.
· connection manager
· excel like grid interface to create/alter tables
· view and edit advanced table-properties, such as Comment, Key_Length etc.
· do table-diagnostics (check, optimize, repair, analyze)
· duplicate tables to new table-names
· excel like grid interface to edit data with support for Enum/Set
· create/drop databases
· manage indexes
· comprehensive user/security manager. Control every available privilege on what level you like (server/database/table/column).
· reorder columns of table
· copy database between two MySQL hosts
· drop all tables of a database with a single click
· edit BLOBs in TEXT or GRAPICHS mode. All common (non-proprioritary) graphics format (including 'high-resolution' TIFFs and PNGs) supported.
· export table-structure and data into SQL-dumps
· direct export to Microsoft Excel
· export/import data in/from CSV files
· export database schema in HTML
· log all queries for a session
· save resultset in CSV, HTML and XML
· copy your result as CSV to clipboard
· is very keyboard friendly. You can work with 99% features of SQLyog with keyboard.
· view and kill other user-processes
· flush Host/Logs/Privileges/Tables
· quick access to processlist, status, variables etc.
· MySQL server connection
· 30 days trial period
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a case where support for the ‘cleart text plugin’ did not work as expected and authentication failed.
· Import External Data could fail to authenticate to the ODBC-source if dsn-password contained a semicolon.
· Autocomplete would sometimes hang or crash while editing stored procedures. This bug was introduced in v11.0.
· Export table data as SQL generated an incorrect create table in the 64 bit version. Also this was introduced in v11.0.
· For DATETIME fields in MySQL 5.6+, if CURRENT_TIMESTAMP was given as default, the default would be incorrectly quoted.
· For this GA release we have reverted to the same client API as before 11.12 beta 1 and the ‘clear-text plugin’ as introduced in 11.1 is again supported as in 11.1 and 11.11.