Stellar Phoenix Database Recovery for MySQL software scans the given location for MySQL database(s) and select database(s) for preview and recovering. This software searches for folder and able to select database(s), if there is at least one database(s) is stored in the selected folder.
If a folder is provided that has no database(s) in it then an error message will be shown. This means that user cannot select a standalone database(s). The root or any folder that contains database(s) can be selected by this software.
The default ibdata file of MySQL database(s) that stores data by using Innodb engine should be available for the corresponding database(s). If the corresponding ibdata file is unavailable for a database(s) then that database(s) cannot be recovered. Users will be able to search the ibdata file from different location corresponding to the selected database(s).
Here are some key features of "Stellar Phoenix Database Recovery for MySQL":
· It supports both popular MySQL database storage engines - MyISAM and InnoDB.
· It supports InnoDB (.ibdata, .ibd and .frm) and MyISAM (.myd, .myi and .frm) files.
· It does not require installation of MySQL database to preview the lost MySQL database(s).
· It provides a graphical and interactive user interface for easy MySQL repair and recovery.
· It supports recovery of MySQL database installed on Linux and Windows platform.
· It sets up a safe connection with MySQL server while repairing corrupted database(s).
· It supports MySQL 5.x
· MySQL version: 5.x
· Memory: 1GB of RAM (2 GB or above recommended)
· Hard Disk: 50MB free space
· Cannot save the repaired files