Toolsverse Data Explorer is a reliable and comprehensive solution for database development designed to help you connect to specific databases and create SQL queries or procedures.
The application perfectly works with databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL or MS SQL Server. It enables you to search for database objects such as tables, indexes and many more.
Also, the application is used for data discovery, migration or integration and extract-transform-load (ETL) data.
With the help of Toolsverse Data Explorer you are able to design complex SQL scripts, execute multiple SQL statements or view other data sources such as text, XML and Excel files.
· 20 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added direct links to the Online support resources and User Guide
· Added Enterprise license and changed the way system checks and displays license information
As a part of this effort the following functionality was removed from the free edition of the Data Explorer and from the Data Migration suite:
· Client-server and WEB modes
· Data Set Export
· Improved ETL syntax validation in the ETL editor and ETL Runner
· Added support for long column names to the ETL framework
· Improved connectors for Excel, text and XML files.
· Improved performance of the ETL engine
· Added ETL code snippets for all new ETL features
· Improved error handing in the client-server mode. Fixed major serialization bug.
· Usability and user experience improvements across all applications
· Bug fixes