cubeSQL is a professional application designed for developers to easily manage databases in a friendly and comfortable environment.
cubeSQL uses the SQLite engine and requires SQL knowledge. Installation is easy and the interface is user-friendly, which makes database adminstration easy.
· The server is restricted (Only Admin custom commands are accepted)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· SERVER: Minimum client buffer size has been increased from 4KB to 16KB
· SERVER: Added a new SET PREFERENCE MINIMUM_BUFFER_SIZE TO preference value to set clients buffer
· SERVER: Updated sqlite to the latest 184.108.40.206 version
· SERVER: Fixed a JSON queries related buffer size issue
· SERVER: Fixed a JSON related memory leak
· SERVER: Fixed a SHELL schedule issue
· SERVER: Some fixes to the scheduler subsystem
· SERVER: Changed syntax for the RESET SCHEDULER custom command
· SERVER: Introduced a new DATABASE_ADMIN privilege
· SERVER: Fixed a rare crash (confirmed on Linux but it could affect all other platforms)
· SERVER: Fixed all JSON UTF-8 encoding/escaping issues
SERVER: New token connection to disable third party apps to connect to a private server:
· SET PREFERENCE 'SECRET_TOKEN' TO 'my_secret_token_string';
· SET PREFERENCE 'TOKEN_CONNECTIONS_ONLY' TO '1';
· SERVER: Added a new AUTOMATIC_ROWID_ENABLED preference setting
· ADMIN: Overall improvements
· ADMIN: Improved Retina support on MacOS X
· PHP: Fixed an ...