dbForge Studio Express for SQL Server is a powerful tool that provides the basic tool for managing a SQL server database. The program allows you to view the databases and to compare data with minimum effort.
You can also create new objects, import data from CSV files and create queries with the aid of the included Query Builder.
Note: The Express Edition has only the basic support for SQL Coding Assistance and limited features. For more features you need to use the standard edition.
· 2 GHz or higher processor
· 1024 MB RAM
· 35 MB of free hard disk space
· .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or higher installed
· Context-sensitive object suggestions available only for SELECT, DML, DROP, EXEC, SET, and USE statements.
· SQL code formatting is available only for SELECT and DML statements.
· Only basic information about object is shown.
· The number of tables is limited to 3, sub-queries are not supported.
· The number of schema objects on a diagram in the Express edition is limited to 10, in the Standard edition is limited to 20.
· CSV format has no restrictions for data export and import, for other formats only first 50 rows are processed. User templates are not supported.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The problem with the temporary table on schema synchronizing is fixed
· The problem with procedure's dependencies determination on schema comparison is fixed
· InvalidOperationException on executing a script is fixed
· ArgumentException on saving command line arguments in the Data Comparison wizard is fixed