Database Designer for PostgreSQL is an easy and useful CASE tool with intuitive graphical interface which allows you to build a clear and effective database structure visually, see the complete picture (diagram) representing all the tables, references bet.
Then you can easily generate a physical database on a server, modify it according to any changes you made to the diagram using fast alter statements.
Here are some key features of "microOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL":
· Place objects of your database on a diagram, a virtual sheet of paper. See and realize the structure of your database and its objects: tables, views, stored procedures, functions and relationships between them. Construct schemas, domains, tables, indexes, columns and triggers.
· You can import already existing databases to a diagram by reverse engineering.
Easy Database Generation and Maintenance:
· With the database designer you can quickly create a ready-to-use PostgreSQL database with a few clicks, and then keeping its structure up-to-date by synchronizing it with the changes you made to a visual diagram. Simply change the diagram ??" Designer will generate complex SQL statement for database modification to bring it to the state of diagram keeping data in safe. Moreover, you can synchronize several databases to the state of your diagram.
Documentation: Printing, Generating Graphics and Reports:
· Generate powerful reports that describe all the database objects within your diagram. You can export graphical representation of diagram to EMF, JPEG, PNG, GIF and other popular formats or print the diagram out on multiple pages.
· PostgreSQL stable versions
· 31 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for domains with multiple constraints added
· Empty index attributes are now rejected in the Table Editor
· Undo/Redo functionality now works for "Quick Insert" actions in the Advanced SQL Editor
· "DROP clause not generated for tables, views and SPs before CREATE statement if such options selected" bug fixed
· "New column's COMMENT clause not generated for Modify script" bug fixed
· "New reference's changes lost if Apply followed by Cancel pressed in the Reference Editor" bug fixed
· "Reverse of the domain with several constraints failed" bug fixed
· "Saving Leakproof parameter may corrupt ExecutionCost data of stored routine" bug fixed
· "SQL Reverse Engineering fails for long index names" bug fixed