Air Photo Server 184.108.40.206
Print photos from iPhone wirelessly on the local WiFi network
Your iPhone has accumulated all kinds of photos, which you don’t sync and sort through iPhoto. However, occasionally, you would still like to print them.
You can sync the photos to the desktop, bring them up in the photo software, make sure the printer settings are correct, and print them. It will only take 30 minutes or so.
Or, you can use Air Photo. Set up the printer only once on your computer, then simply tap “Print” with Air Photo app on iPhone.
- Works with all printers
- Automatically connect if only one server is present
- Simple and direct interface
- Server works on both Mac OS X and Windows
- Settings on the server for cropping/white space control
- Persistent printer settings. Only need to set up once
- Automatic portrait/landscape adjustment