Couchbase Server is a simple, fast, elastic, open-source NoSQL database. Couchbase automatically distributes data across commodity servers or virtual machines.
Built-in managed object caching enables apps to read and write data with sub-millisecond latency. With no schema to manage, Couchbase effortlessly accommodates changing data management requirements. It is easy to deploy and manage in production with its advanced monitoring and admin GUI.
Get Couchbase Server and give it a try to see what it's all about!
Here are some key features of "Couchbase Server":
· Memcached compatible
· Clone to grow with auto-sharding
· Zero-downtime maintenance
· Production-ready management and monitoring
· Reliable storage architecture
· Data replication with auto-failover
· Professional SDKs for wide variety of languages
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Couchbase Server, the leading NoSQL key-value database, now provides document database functionality. By encompassing both key-value and document database models, Couchbase Server 2.0 enables users to address a broad range of use cases with a single NoSQL database technology
Key new document-oriented features in Couchbase Server 2.0 include:
· A flexible data model, based on JSON, eliminates the need to create and manage schemas. This significantly increases agility while reducing the complexity and time required when building and modifying applications.
· Distributed indexing and querying allows users to access stored data via queries, expanding the baseline of supported use cases, including content-oriented web applications and metadata management.
· Incremental map reduce enables developers to incorporate simple real-time analytics into their applications, for example, leaderboards in social gaming applications.
· Couchbase Server 2.0 furthers Couchbase’s traditional strengths in scalab...