DHCP Turbo is a reliable application designed to control the devices connected to your network. It features a simple interface that allows you to manage all the connected devices, arrange them into groups and create rules.
The program can automatically detect the devices and arrange them into groups with predefined network policies. This allows you to apply the same permissions to multiple devices with minimum effort.
· x86 or AMD64
· 100 MB RAM (150 MB recommended)
· 250MB free disk space + 30KB/lease
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for IPv6 as well as IPv4
· A rule-based system for device classification
· Individual device configuration accounts, separate from leases (if desired)
· Domain groups for similar types of devices
· Dynamic DNS
· DHCP packets are saved for historical review
· More functions for use in your expressions
· An improved user interface with full search capability
· A more robust command line, enabling better integration with other systems
· Multi-threaded design for extreme performance on critical networks