Network administrators can rely on FontExplorer X Server to better manage fonts throughout several computers.
Users basically benefit from the functions of FontExplorer X Pro, while also getting access to new ccollaboration functions that can improve work efficiency.
· FontExplorer X Pro version 2.3.3
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New or Changed Server Features:
· When an LDAP synchronization fails, further attempts will automatically occur at 30 minute intervals. If, after three attempts, it is still not possible to synchronize, an error message will be logged and an e-mail send to the administrator provided the e-mail settings have been configured. On manual synchronization, an error message will be displayed on the client machine that initiated the synchronization command
· Following an update from FontExplorer X Server version 1.5.x to 1.7 it was not possible to download fonts from the server
· If a scheduled synchronization failed due to an error on the LDAP server, users already imported into FontExplorer X Server were getting deleted
· After updating from FontExplorer X Server version 1.6.1 to 1.7, it occasionally occurred that the used font license counts were no longer accurate
· When the FontExplorer X and LDAP servers went into an idle state for an extended period of time (24+ h...