Streaming Multimedia Content to KiSS Networked DivX Players
FreeKiSS is intended to be a simple to use server application that is used to serve juicy multimedia content to the networked and wireless DivX players which are made by KiSS Technologies.
Indeed, there are already various applications that are doing exactly the same. However, we wanted to make an application that is as simple as possible. Furthermore, we aimed to make FreeKiSS the fastest server application for doing that job.
Here are some key features of "FreeKiSS":
· Live folders (browse through the folders in real-time!)
· Allows you to merge multiple folders into one single dynamic one
· Shows .pls, .m3u and .wpl playlists as folders
· Editable KML-links (for Firmware 2.8.8+)
· On-the-fly image conversion of non-JPEG pictures (e.g. GIF, PNG, BMP and some more image formats)
· On-the-fly image resizing
· Subtitles support
· Access control for IP addresses
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added: Resolution of resized images can be changed to 720x576 (DP-558)
- Added: Allow configuration of compression quality (default = 90)
- Moved to file-based logging (should fix some random crashes)
- Splitted the configuration tab into more subtabs