InterBase XE3 Server is a lightweight database server that provides possibilities for multiple connections to a single database.
InterBase XE3 Server supports remote connections and features AES encryption possibilities. Up to 32 cores can be added to the database; however, there's no limit to the number of users who can join it.
Note: You need to request a trial key in order to succesfully complete the installation of the product.
· 44 MB for compact installation
· JDK 6
· 90 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Built-in symmetric multiprocessing (SMP)
· Utilize multi-core CPUs and multi-CPU systems
· Optimized performance
· Windows 8 support
· Heterogeneous O/S connectivity
Security and Access Control:
· High level of granularity
· Support for Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
· Support for Data Encryption Standard (DES)
· Log-based journaling for short term recovery
· Journal archiving for long term recovery
· Online backup of database files
· Point-in-time recovery from archives
Put your database on the Cloud or go local:
· Deploy in a Cloud computing environments
· Keep it local for higher security and performance