Open DHCP Server is a multisubnet DHCP server that supports dynamic and static leases, relay agents, BOOTP, PXEBOOT.
The options offered by the DHCP server can be global, range specific and client specific.
The application also supports filtering of ranges on Mac address, vendor and user class.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Enhancement in Version 1.57:
· Subnet Selection can now be manually configured
· Target Relay Agent can be overridden
· HTTP Interface can be restricted
· Support upto 125 Ranges
· Support upto 125 listening interfaces
· Support Static hosts
· Support Relay Agents
· Display Lease Status in HTML
· Support Global DHCP Options
· Support Client Options
· Support DHCP Range(s) based options
· Support Mac Range and other Filters
· Support Replicated Operation
· Auto Detects Change in Network