Railo Server is an open source CFML engine that has been officially accepted as a JBoss.org project. Railo Server is known for its compatibility, performance, innovations and extensibility.
Railo Server is being delivered with Tomcat 7, that function as an integrated application as well as web server.
Here are some key features of "Railo Server":
- Application Management:
- Railo gives you even more control over how you manage your Application. There is a number of features that makes it very easy to set and get information about your Application.
- Railo Server and Web Administrator:
- A lot of the administration of your applications are managed through the Web and Server administration consoles in Railo.
- IIS integration with the Boncode Connector:
- An important project related to Railo Server itself is of course the installer and the connectors to IIS and Apache. It provides improved connectivity by using the BonCode IIS to Tomcat connector.
- Railo adds support for closures. Functions with a bang that you can use in your code.
- Loops and CFLOOP:
- Loops are the core of any language. In Railo they were given more attention thus making them even better!
- Method Chaining and Magic Functions:
- Gain control of your components without having to write more code than really necessary! Chaining methods is a great way to set properties, and Railo does all the work for you
- Member Functions:
- Member functions are functions assigned to objects such as structs, queries and arrays that allow you to modify and loop that function such as MyStructure.each
- exception key price does not exists in admin