TekRADIUS LT complies with RFC 2865 and RFC 2866. TekRADIUS LT is a powerful application designed to run as a Windows Service and comes with a Win32 management interface.
TekRADIUS LT provides users with useful tools that allow them to log session details into a log file or to Event Log.
You can select IP address to be listen and Radius Authentication and Accounting ports. You can optionally run it in Authorization only mode and you can turn off Accounting if you wish. You can also define your own Authorization SQL SELECT clause.
TekRADIUS LT supports PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP v1, MS-CHAP v2, EAP-MD5, EAP-MS-CHAP v2 and PEAP (PEAPv0-EAP-MS-CHAP v2) authentication methods.
Here are some key features of "TekRADIUS LT":
· Supports features described in RFC 2865 and RFC 2866 (RADIUS protocol).
· Logs system messages, errors and session information to a log file and limit number of simultaneous sessions (See notes).
· All parameters can be configured and RADIUS Dictionary can be edited through TRManager GUI.
· Authentication and Accounting ports are user selectable.
· Uses SQLite database and does not require an external database server.
· You can map RADIUS Accounting attributes to Accounting table fields.
· You can run TekRADIUS in Authentication only or Authorization only mode.
· You can define which RADIUS attribute will be used for User-Name substitute.
· You can define own Authorization query string.
· PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP v1, MS-CHAP v2, EAP-MD5, EAP-MS-CHAP v2 and PEAPv0-EAP-MS-CHAP v2 (As implemented in Windows XP SP1), Digest (draft-sterman-aaa-sip-00.txt) authentication methods are supported.
· Generates MS-MPPE Keys.
· You can specify an Expire-Date and User-Credit for the users and use Authentication method as a RADIUS check item.
· You can specify how much time user account will be valid after the first logon (Time-Limit) and you can specify allowed logon days and hours (Login-Time).
· You can authenticate users against Windows Domain or Active Directory.
· Command line utility for adding, deleting and modifying user profiles and RADIUS clients. You can startstop and query status of TekRADIUS service using the command line utility (trcli.exe).
· User level restrictions to GUI access. Windows users in Administrators group can access to all functions on TekRADIUS Manager GUI but Windows users in built-in Users group can access restricted set of functions on TekRADIUS Manager GUI.
· Simple reporting interface for browsing Accounting records.
· Disconnects users with Packet of Disconnect (Pod) or user defined kill command.
· TekRADIUS can disable user profile after user configurable number of unsuccessful login attempts.
· You can specify credit limits for daily, weekly or monthly periods.
· You can run and check result of an external executable as a check item.
· Quick and easy installation.
· A Windows system with at least 1024 MB of RAM
· 5 MBytes of disk space for installation. Disk space required for TekRADIUS database depends on your usage
· Administrative privileges
· Microsoft.NET Framework v4.0 Client Profile
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· OTP (One Time Password) authentication support has been added