UwAmp is a useful Wamp server that was designed in order to provide you with all you need to run and manage Apache and MySQL servers. It also comes with a set of built-in tools to ease the server administration.
With the help of UwAmp you have the possibility to monitor the Apache and MySQL CPU usage.
In the UwAmp folder there are 4 sub-folders:
· apache: contains the Web server and PHP.
· mysql: contains the MySQL database server.
· utils: contains tools and more.
· www: the directory containing your websites.
· UwAmp: server control interface, which is the executable that you must run to start the server.
To start the server just run the executable UwAmp.exe and click on the start button to start Apache and MySQL. Note that the default configuration is set to auto-start the servers.
You can also try the portable version of the application.