Wild media server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) - program, which provides media resources (photographs, audio and video files) on your computer to other UPnP (DLNA) devices in the home network, for example, Philips TVs with support system Connected Planet, Sony Playstation 3, XBOX 360, mobile devices, PDA devices.
Software contains a transcoder (FFMPEG) audio and video files, allows you to convert media resources in a format that is supported by the playback device. You can also convert the aspect ratio of video files to a format screen playback device (color additions specified by the user) and the choice of audio tracks. Get Wild media server and take it for a spin to see what it can actually do for you!
· Minimum of 100MB free hard disk space
· Minimum of 800x600 (small fonts)
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Added device configuration:
· "Dune Media Player (UPnP, 16:9, 720x406)";
· "Popcorn Hour Media Player (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)";
· "Samsung Features TV (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)".
· In the settings of podcasts added "Priority of video formats" (setting should be used in the scripts links to video);
· In the settings of podcasts added schedule for update (button Schedule);
· In the settings of podcasts added the possibility of customization for client devices button "Devices").
· Module libraw-lite.dll replaced on libraw.dll (support for digital cameras RAW-files);
· In the settings of client device added "Working time";
· Added mode "Indicator of availability of the Internet resources" (Settings - "Media- resources" - "Internet-resources" - "Check the availability of Internet resources").
· Added settings for loading custom playlists (Settings - Playlists);
· Individual transcoding settings of movie (List [Movies] - select a file - right click - ("Special settings...");
· Updated Bulgarian, French, G...