callas pdfToolbox Server is a useful application designed to provide users the tools needed to quickly check, correct and manage their jobs.
Based on the same technology that drives Adobe Acrobat's preflight feature pdfToolbox Server enables hotfolder-based preflighting, automatic correction and color-management.
With over 800 individually configurable checks callas pdfToolbox Server offers the most advanced automatic PDF preflight solution in the industry. In combination with its comprehensive set of automatic correction features it allows you to prepare or repurpose files for a specific production process.
Through its integration in SWITCH you can easily link callas pdfToolbox Server and other 3rd party applications. Regardless of the size of your business, callas pdfToolbox Server 3 provides you with the automated PDF capabilities you need to reduce errors. You will be able to focus on your core business while keeping your customers happy.
Here are some key features of "callas pdfToolbox Server":
· Easy to use
· Intuitive user-interface for configuring and managing hotfolder automation
· Clear reporting of results as a PDF, XML or text report
· Increase productivity through fully automated PDF preflighting and correction
· Processes large amounts of data at a high speed
· Offers comprehensive testing of all PDF file characteristics through unsurpassed performance
· Identifies production problems and minimizes risks during the processing and releasing of PDF files
· Supports ISO standards PDF/X and PDF/A and industry guidelines such as those of the Ghent PDF Workgroup and PDFX-ready
· Use the same technology as Adobe Acrobat Preflight
· Uses the same technology in your automated workflow as other operators or your customers use on their desktop when checking files
· Supports Adobe Acrobat 8 preflight profiles
· Achieve perfect color, fully automated
· Convert RGB from Office PDFs into printable CMYK
· Enables repurposing for web by converting CMYK and Spot colors to RGB
· Black graphics or text and grayscale images end up only on the black plate
· No unwanted CMYK conversions
· Align color for different production processes through DeviceLink profiles
· Can't access the Preferences
· 7 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Effective ink coverage for registration color per plate [FP21919]
· Harmonized handling and recognition of values defined as RegEx [FP21956]
· PDF/X-Wizard: Problem solved, where omitting ICC profiles did not worked properly [FP21820]
· Remove Layers: Problem solved, where Layers were only removed from first page of the PDF [FP22091]
· Flatten transparency: Problem solved, where additional empty pages where added on certain PDFs when optimization was used [FP22019]
· Improved analysis for Registration color, which has been clipped away [FP21919]
· Problem solved, where check for font sizes reported negative values [FP21434; FP21907]
· Effective ink coverage for separated plates: Problem solved, where given measurement units were not properly respected [CA1022006]
· Problem solved, where user preferences were assigned with insufficient access rights in some cases (MacOS only)
· Switchboard: Problem solved, where Batch proc...