Proxic is a powerful tool that was designed to help you find thousands of proxy addresses based on a list of URLs that you input.
This proxy leacher can crawl every address in the list and get extra information in the form of additional links that it will then use to dig deeper and extract proxies from those locations as well.
· To extract more than 1,000 proxies and make use of the leech list you must purchase the application
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New link extraction module prior to multithreaded leeching
· Filter module added to remove purposely placed html garbage
· Compile time added to proxy list viewer
· GMT date added to proxy list viewer
· Proxy lists with null entries are now removed automatically
· Regular expression check to filter bad file types
· IP to Country module now available
· Included web document extension checks to link extraction module
· Installer mutex fix, FindWindowByClassName patch