ADO++ will provide users with administration of all relevant attributes of an Active Directory object with one tool again, including the setting of mailbox permissions and mailbox delegates.
ADO++ displays the Active Directory objects according to the directory structure, in addition, however, also a flat browser representation like the global address list in Outlook is possible.
ADO++ has its owns simplified ADO++- user management and can be customized for different ADO++- users. So, for exanple only a selected part of the directory can be made visible for one ADO++-user. It is also possible to limit the processing of the AD objects for every ADO++- user. With these features ADO++ can be configured to allow also less experienced employees administer parts of the active directory.
Here are some key features of "ADO++":
· Manage Exchange und Active Directory attributes with one application
· Supports Exchange 2010, 2007, 2003 and Active Directory
· Displays objects in treeview(MS-ADUC) and listview (Global Addreslist)
· Configurable selection of entrypoints to the directory
· Fast user friendly interface, intuitive usage
· Supports Remote Powershell 2.0 for Exchange 2010, no local installed managementtools needed
· Exchange 2010 Administration with 32 Bit operating systems
· Exchange 2010 archive mailbox, calendar features etc.
· GUI to manage Exchange 2010 Role Based Access Control
· User templates for automating of object creation(full version)
· Logging of all object changes on attribute level (full version)
· GUI to restore deleted objects
· Manage mailbox delegates
· Import/Export PST-Files in Exchange 2010
· Create users from CSV-File
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Exchange 2013 Support, Exchange 2013 RBAC Enhancements, Mailbox Delegation Management, Mailbox Automapping, Dumpster2.0 Support