Anfibia Reactor is an easy-to-use and efficient, web-based remote system monitoring tool. Anfibia Reactor monitors CPU, memory, battery, hard drives, makes sure network connections are working, checks databases and much more.
Anfibia Reactor sends you alerts when server errors, or local issues are detected. Simply add your servers and databases and forget about them until you receive notifications. Or open a web browser and connect to your dashboard: the screen will be automatically refreshed with the status of servers and databases.
Here are some key features of "Anfibia Reactor":
· Allows you to keep track of all your servers and databases on a single screen
· Runs on your own server, meaning you have full control over your private data, setup and configuration
· Is web-based, meaning it is accessible to you via a web browser from any PC, smartphone, iPad...
· Is amazingly easy to install and use
· Is multilingual
· Also checks local hardware and detects CPU, memory overloads and HDD errors
· With very low memory and cpu consumption
· Works on servers and workstations
· Sends alerts by email, SMS and Twitter
· Intel Pentium or higher and compatibles, or equivalents
· 512 MB minimum
· 1024x768 screen resolution minimum
· TCP/IP capable network connection
· 10 MB available hard disk space
· A modern web browser is required.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated setup
· Updated docs
· Works on Windows 8
· Reactor is now free