FusionAnalytics is a powerful tool for supervising and analyzing the activity of a ColdFusion application server. The application is designed to gather important metrics and to provide you with updated and comprehensive reports and graphs.
You can use the information for improving the application performance and service quality. It allows you to quickly find the problem in case of a system failure and to take the required measures.
Here are some key features of "FusionAnalytics":
· Can provide you with a TAP score for your server
· Allows you to measure daily system performance
· Comprehensive reports for any time interval
· 4 GB RAM
· 25 GB disk space available
· Adobe AIR (for the AIR Client)
· Microsoft SQL server
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Data Volume Management: Incorrect syntax near 'smartDelete'
· Daily Status Report - System Load Statistics section not being displayed
· Daily Status Report - Cluster Performance Charts are showing data points for each individual server.
· TAP report configuration defaults to not using sessions - should default to use sessions