GFI WebMonitor for ISA Server is a utility for ISA Server that allows you to monitor all current connections active on ISA Server. GFI WebMonitor for ISA Server is a software that allows you monitor network connections.
Use it to check what files users are downloading or what sites they are visiting. GFI WebMonitor installs on ISA Server as a web filter and can be accessed by a web browser from anywhere in the network. Simply load up Explorer and type "http://monitor.isa". You will see all current connections, as well as a list of recent connections.
Here are some key features of "GFI WebMonitor for ISA Server":
· WebGrade web filtering Database
· Time-based filtering
· Scan downloaded files with multiple anti-virus engines
· Monitor or block a connection in real-time
· Control which file types users can download
· Monitor or block applications' hidden downloads
· Monitor bandwidth
· Allow exceptions through whitelist and blacklists
· Anti-phishing controls
· Security controlled access to the configuration and monitoring interfaces
· Anti-virus protection through Norman Virus Control and BitDefender
· Malware protection (trojans, spyware, etc) blocking via Kaspersky - optional
· Protect against socially engineered phishing websites
· Our product will help you to mitigage legal liability
· Microsoft ISA Server 2004 or later
· Internet Explorer 6 or later
· .NET Framework 2.0
· Two Network Interface Cards (for Gateway mode only)
· Router\gateway that supports traffic forwarding or port blocking (for Simple Proxy mode only)
· Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or later (for reporting purposes)
· TCP/IP port 1007
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Proxy Caching
· GFI WebMonitor 2011 (standard version) implements caching such that files and other objects/resources are delivered to the end-user from a cache on the GFI WebMonitor machine when possible, thus improving end-users’ web browsing experience and reducing bandwidth consumption and associated costs.
· HTTPS Scanning
· GFI WebMonitor 2011 (standard version) can decrypt SSL-encrypted web traffic, scan its contents for malware, and re-encrypt it. This extends the granularity of filtering and control offered by GFI WebMonitor through download control and virus scanning policies to such encrypted traffic.
· Time-based Browsing Policies
· With GFI WebMonitor 2011, an administrator can define policies based on browsing time. For example, the administrator can allow User X to browse news category sites for only one hour per day. When users exceed their time allowance threshold, a notification page is displayed informing them that their permitted browsing time has been used up. The...