Idera SharePoint backup provides full-farm backup and restore protection for Microsoft SharePoint environments. It provides administrators with a complete set of tools to schedule and manage backups, monitor operations and broadcast notifications.
The program is designed you empower its users with self-service granular restore capabilities.
Here are some key features of "SharePoint Backup":
· Full-farm protection for SharePoint 2010 environments
· High-fidelity granular protection for SharePoint sites and site collections
· Lightning-fast file operations and powerful compression work together to create compact backup sets quickly
· Real-time monitoring of progress and data throughput for backup and restore operations
· Granular content search capabilities for document recovery
· Self-service document recovery for site users –saves administrator time
· Automated scheduling of backup operations
· Centralized management of backup and restore operations across multiple farms
· Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
· Monitor capable of displaying 16-bit color or greater and a resolution of 1024x768
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved support when restoring Web sites created with user templates deployed in a solution.
· Fixed an issue preventing certain Web apps from displaying objects and causing SP backup to display an error message.
· Fixed an issue preventing backup set grooming and causing users to run out of disk space.
· Fixed an issue causing the Management Console to hang when attempting to view the granular backup operation status.
· Fixed an issue preventing some Web app and site collections from appearing in SP backup Self-Service Recovery.
· Fixed an issue that caused SP backup to search for a backup file even after the site backup fails.
· Fixed an issue causing grooming to fail when a user deletes backup sets outside of the Management Console.