Manage the product backlog in a Scrum team with the help of the accessible JAST Another Scrum Tool.
Scrum is an iterative, incremental framework for project management often seen in agile software development, a type of software engineering.
The portable version of the software can be found here.
Here are some key features of "JAST Another Scrum Tool":
· Generate Burndown Charts
· Manage Budget
· Manage Impediments
· Import and export of product backlog from and to OpenDocument
· Database support for HSQLDB, H2, MySQL and PostgreSQL
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Set login name, password and admin
· Show current sprint tasks in product backlog tree
· Add attachments to tasks
· Delete all backlog items
· Manage web users
· Create pinboard task cards
· Show backlog item topic in sprint backlog table
· Suggest sprint title as file name for sprint LaTeX/PDF reports
· Undo remove member: Restore assigned tasks
· Total time value of not assigned member in product statistic table
· Store removed items if updating product in database
· NullPointerException when removing last sprint in sprint view
· After deleting cost category delete it from the assigned users
· Date of new appointment in week view