Silverstripe is a standards-compliant content management system that allows the user to manage a dynamic content site. JumpBox for the Silverstripe Content Management System allows you to easily deploy Silverstripe.
· Virtualization software.
· For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
· Up to 12GB Free disk space for growable disks.
· Minimum 512MB RAM, 1GB recommended.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The SilverStripe application has been upgraded to release 3.0.2. This
· JumpBox should be able to upgrade from version 1.0 and newer although see the notes for release 1.7.4 for information on API changes introduced with SilverStripe 3.0.0.
· This release contains a long list of fixes and upgrading is recommended for all users.