Lookup Column enables admins to enhance the default lookup features of SharePoint servers.
This components supports referencing list data from any specified site found in the site collection while also offering a set of additional controls to ensure intuitive data look-up.
NOTE: In order to request the trial license, you need to access this page.
Here are some key features of "Lookup Column":
· Supports reference lists located outside of the current site (cross-site lookup support)
· Enhanced and easy-to-use UI with Picker Dialog, Auto-complete textbox, Drop-down checkboxes and others useful controls
· Allows building parent-child multi-level cascading relationships between columns in the same list
· Advanced filter options
· Ability to add new items to source list using "add new item" link
· Datasheet view supported
· Easy conversion from and to standard Lookup column
· Supports multiple languages
· Customer-driven development
· SharePoint Foundation 2010/SharePoint Server 2010 or 2013
· .NET Framework 3.5
· Works for 3 days with no license key, trial license gives additional 30 days
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: Default values can be passed to new item form by source list item ID