ManageEngine AD 360 is an integrated solution for Identity and Access Management (IAM) which is designed for IT administrators in order to help them automate various tasks such as creating users, deleting inactive users, monitoring email traffic, etc.
ManageEngine AD 360 consists of four components, namely ADManager Plus, ADAudit Plus, ADSelfService Plus and Exchange Reporter Plus. Each of them will help you with various routine problems and management challenges.
The aforementioned components perfectly integrate within ManageEngine AD 360 and provide you with complete solutions to your Active Directory issues. Also, these components enable you to easily automate Identity and Access Management tasks and scrutinize every change in the Active Directory.
Moreover, you can reset users passwords and unlock their accounts, as well as to optimize the organization's Exchange infrastructure.
Here are some key features of "ManageEngine AD 360":
· Keep track of your critical data
· Ensure IT compliance and security
· Synchronize all the passwords
· Send automatic notifications
· Keep track of mailboxes
· Easily extract and import information
· Manage Active Directory tasks
· Automatically archive data
· Processor: P4 - 1.0 GHz
· RAM: 1 GB
· Disk Space: 800 MB
· Preferred screen resolution is 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
· Database Connection (like PostgreSQL, MS SQL and MySQL)
· Web Browser
· 30 days trial period