It's crucial for any company to protect its intellectual property and to prevent the theft of company secrets, financials, relationships with partners, and other activities performed by executives and management.
This security brings a major challenge-tracking when someone accesses another user's mailbox, trying, for example, to sneak a look into a CEO or CFO's e-mails.
Auditing of non-owner mailbox access is also a cornerstone of major regulatory compliance standards (e.g. SOX, GLBA, and HIPAA). Microsoft Exchange doesn't have built-in reporting mechanisms to report on this type of access.
NetWrix Non-owner Mailbox Access Reporter is a tool that detects all situations when administrators and other users have gained access to another user's mailbox.
The product shows exactly who accessed what mailboxes over the last day, month, or year (*), allowing you to detect unauthorized activity from users with excessive or misconfigured rights who may be trying to steal confidential information from the mailboxes of company executives and management.
This software will help make sure that regulatory compliance requirements and internal policies are met.
Here are some key features of "NetWrix Non-owner Mailbox Access Reporter for Exchange":
· Detect unauthorized and accidental access to confidential e-mails by "prying eyes."
· Generate reports for IT compliance auditors to help your company pass compliance audits.
· Internet Explorer
· No filtering capabilities
· No date and time for every access attempt
· Historical archiving and reporting only to the current day and the day before