NetWrix User Activity Video Reporter is a comprehensive application designed to record user activity and monitor your servers.
The application can be installed and configured on any workstation or server in the domain you want to monitor. If you want to monitor several domains, you need to establish a relationship between them and the host where the application is installed.
All the recorded video files and reports can be easily viewed from NetWrix Management Console interface.
· CPU: Intel or AMD 32/ 64 bit, 500MHz or faster.
· Memory: 1 GB RAM
· Disk Space: 50MB physical disk space for product installation
· Resolution: 1280 х 1024
· .NET Framework 3.5 (SP1 is recommended)
· Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
· Windows Media Player
· Windows Installer 3.1 or above
· SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2 or 2012
· 20 days trial period
· The video length is limited to 30 minutes
· Data is stored only for 7 days
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Video recording of users' activity (both interactive and remote sessions).
· The NetWrix VideoScape technology allows collecting session embedded metadata (application names and windows titles, etc.) that can be used for filtering and data search inside video recordings.
· Optimize video file size by limiting video recording for specific users and applications only and by adjusting video quality (grayscale, frames per second, etc.).
· Reports on users' activity with sorting and filtering capabilities.
· Reports Subscriptions allow scheduling any available reports for automatic email delivery.
· Integration with other NetWrix Change Reporter products allows to see HOW particular changes reported by these products were made.
· The NetWrix Console Audit feature allows to keep record of any actions performed using NetWrix Management Console and track changes to NetWrix modules configuration, Managed Objects and global settings.