SQL Comparison Toolset was developed as a handy set of products that perform SQL schema compare and SQL data compare tasks.
SQL Comparison Toolset can also be used to perform various synchronization tasks. With the help of SQL Comparison Toolset you'll be able to quickly identify and synchronize data and object changes.
Here are some key features of "SQL Comparison Toolset":
· Capture schema snapshots to preserve change history
· Synchronize SQL data automatically via command-line
· Customize environment using workspaces and saved comparison options
· SQL Server 2005, 2088, 2008 R2, 2012
· .NET Framework 4.0
· 15 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Newly Redesigned Schema Compare User Interface - A new streamlined and more intuitive user interface includes an improved comparison grid with grouping, filtering and search capabilities, as well as an enhanced script differences view.
· New schema compare database object support - SQL object compare includes CLR objects and user defined table types so users can customize which objects should be included in a database comparison. .
· New schema compare comparison options - SQL object compare now supports several new object compare options that enable users to customize which objects or properties should be ignored or included during schema comparisons.
· New schema compare synchronization script options - Specify whether selected Object Compare settings and options should be scripted and included in the synchronization script.
· New data compare synchronization script execution options - SQL object compare now has several new options to control the execution of the synchronization script suc...