Set up automatic import of emails and database items into any SharePoint list or library to generate or update list items or documents.
The imported data can be used for generating new list items and wiki pages or documents, as well as for updating existing ones.
Here are some key features of "Smart Import Pro":
· Import emails with attachments
· Import items from any database (MS SQL, Oracle, OLE DB, ODBC)
· Import into any list, wiki library or document library
· Specify you own schedule for imports
· Specify unlimited import profiles for a single list
· Extract data, such as IDs from any text, e.g. email "Approve item #12" to approve an item with ID 12
· Map imported data to list columns the way you want
· Set conditions on which items to import
· View import history with a click
· SharePoint Server
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: case-insensitive column test