TFS Label Diff application was designed to be a small command line utility that displays differences between two labels within TFS.
In order to work, TFS Label Diff need to install the following files:
· ServerName - The name or URL of the server.
· LabelScope - The database path that indicates the scope at which the label is defined.
· BaseLabel - Base label for comparison.
· TargetLabel - Target label for comparison.
· Delimiter - String used to delimit output.
· Visual Studio 2010 SDK
· NET Framework 2.0